Raccoon Robbers - New feature!

Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,355 Community Moderator
edited November 5 in Discussions
Something new and exciting will soon pop in the game for some of you. 

A Robbing Raccoon! 

Are you ready?
The Raccoon is locked in so you will need to free him first and he will break into other player's games and steal some coins for you. 

It all starts with the Keys on the level you are playing. A key will pop up on one of the blocks when you play a level. To collect the Key you will need to clear that block where the key is on and also pass the level.

When you have collected 3 Keys and can open all three locks, you can free the Raccoon from its cage. 

The Raccoon will then start running and jumping on other player's house's roof tops. Choose which player's house you want the Raccoon to break into for you. 

If you already have been robbed by another player, then you can choose to rob your coins back if you want. You can also find a new player and rob their coins and the Raccoon will then start jumping on the roof tops and you'll choose which house he'll break into. 

Once you chose the house, the Raccoon will then get in and rob two of the three safety boxes. Simply choose which two you want to open and rob the coins that the player has there. There may also be 0 coins in some of the safety boxes, so you're not always lucky!  

After robbing the coins from another player, be aware, the player now have the chance to rob the coins back from you! 
'

Once the Raccoon has robbed a player, the alarm will go off and he will get caught back in his cage and you can start collecting three new keys. 

Prev1

Comments

• SteelPlayerSteelPlayer Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Oh my. Looks like we have a new way of making coins!

Can't wait to see how this turns out. I wonder who's gonna be breaking into my coin collection first when this feature becomes available?
  • val1125val1125 Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Please let me know. Thank you 
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,626 Superstar
    I’m so excited 

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,427 Legend
    Haha amazing new changes! 😃

How is your favorite character? ❤
    Find out here for change to win 30 gold bars!

It's going to be Friend-tastic ❄⛄🎄
    Check out more here!
  • swtnyumyswtnyumy Posts: 26
    I'm assuming it's on the new levels, cause I'm waiting to start playing again..I'm past level 850 or whatever I'm on now..so I'm excited to see this new option
  • volkslayervolkslayer Posts: 3
    What?  Someone stole 400+ of my coins.  How do I opt out of this feature?  I worked hard to build up coins and now poof they are just gone.  Not happy😡
  • tpbtpb Posts: 0
    how do I opt out of raccoon robbers I hate that I’m loosing my coins, it’s not fun. 
  • tpbtpb Posts: 0
    How do I opt out of Raccoon Robbers . I hate that I’m loosing my coins , it’s not fun . 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,485 Superstar
    Hello @tpb, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :) 

I completely agree with you about not wanting to loose our coins... especially, when we have earned them so hardly by beating some of the levels!! 

Unfortunately, we do not have the "Opt Out" for this feature as of now!!  May be the option will be created if most of us request about it OR it will be completely gone =)  Anything can happen!!  

I saw about it only last night... so have not yet figured out how this works!!  

Here is an article posted by Pet Puzzle In-charge @Crazy Cat Lad explaining about this feature "Raccoon Robbers"....  please go to there and give your input by commenting there :+1: 

I might join you soon!  Have a great weekend!  

P.S:  If you need to post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • winjasbellewinjasbelle Posts: 6
    Taking our coins is wrong.  We earned them.  They need to change this Racoon feature or they won’t have anyone playing anymore.  Why play if you’re going to lose the coins you earned fair and square.  
    This feature is terrible.  Don’t want to lose coins I earned.  Not a fun feature. 
    And I don’t like the sound of the raccoon when I have sound turned off for the game. 
  • PJ123PJ123 Posts: 1
    I agree!  I’m thinking of NOT playing & deleting the game.  I hope there’s an opt out option soon!,, 
  • SodafanSodafan Posts: 4
    I also want to opt out of Raccoon Robbers.  It's not fun stealing and being stolen from.  At least I've found a way not to steal - whenever the robber starts loading, I close the app.  Then I can play another level without being forced to steal from other players.
  • I dislike this new feature also. When the game wants me to go into someone else's house I get out of the game by hitting the square instead of the sideways triangle then I swipe the app off my screen. I can  then go back in and play another level but that darn raccoon robber shows up again when I finish that level. I shouldn't be forced to let that raccoon steal from other players or exiting that way ever time I don't want to take other players coins. I don't want anyone stealing from me either. I may not be playing this game any more if they don't get rid of the raccoon