Raccoon Robbers - New feature!

2Next

Comments

• I think this is one of the worst things King has done since King took Paradise Bay away from all those who loved playing PB. I too close out of the game instead of stealing from other players. I won't steal from others even if they steal from me first. I'm thinking about uninstalling this game soon if they don't give us a way to opt out of this option.
  • EstherLisaEstherLisa Posts: 2
    Absolutely hate the racoon feature. I don want want to "rob" other people nor do I want them to take from me. Seriously thinking of quitting the game and deleting it.
  • EstherLisaEstherLisa Posts: 2
    Absolutely hate the racoon feature. I don want want to "rob" other people nor do I want them to take from me. Combined with the new layout this game is just no fun anymore. Might just go ahead and delete as i dont tend to play it anymore, and once i do it takes me one game to remind me of how much i dislike it now and toss my tab away. 
  • DragonWalker56DragonWalker56 Posts: 3
    edited September 24
    I can't believe how blind I was not to realize that King has found another way to corrupt our children, grandchildren,and so on by showing them it's okay to steal from others. Yes, I know we teach them right from wrong but these games/apps influence the children also and King has decided that it's okay to steal. I will no longer play this game or any of King's games if they don't remove the raccoon robber from this game. It's bad enough King closed many of their offices causing so many to lose their jobs and canceled good games people have played for years now King has decided they have the right to show young children it's okay to steal. Where will it end????
  • elisagelisag Posts: 6
    Quite frankly I do not really like the idea.
    I do not think stealing from other players and having a “revenge” is a positive message...
    But anyway. This leads me to ask another question.
    While I play, where can I see the players who are playing the same game? 
    I do not see their progress on the map, I see only mine, which makes it not interesting and competitive. Can you please add the possibility to track the other players on the map?
    And another question. Why do I see only my score always as first and I do not see the real ranking? Can you please show the ranking for each level?
    Thanks, Elisa 
  • winjasbellewinjasbelle Posts: 6
    Gonna stop playing this game.  I EARNED my coins and now this game is stealing them away.  I spent hours playing to build up my coin bank.  There are other games I can play that don’t take what I earned.  This is wrong!
  • volkslayervolkslayer Posts: 3
    This has to be the worst game feature in the history of games.  Having people steal coins you worked for or purchased.

If I cant opt out of the feature, Im opting out of the game until its gone.

Can King please get rid of raccoon.  And not have sounds in the game if I have it muted.  It’s not always appropriate to have sound when playing games.  
  • ruiva001ruiva001 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    I thought it was really cool and I loved it .
  • volkslayervolkslayer Posts: 3
    I lost almost a thousand coins in one day. 
    If you get stuck on a level its impossible to recoup them.

This feature serves no purpose other than to make players angry.  

Probably the dumbest game feature ever conceived. 
    I DON’T WANT TO STEAL OTHER PLAYER’S COINS!!!  I don’t want to participate in this.  
  • TheSexyVirgoTheSexyVirgo Posts: 4
    The raccoon part is just ok and can be annoying. I lost about 2,000 coins in one day. It's not fair when I loot, I only get one safe with coins iin it, and I don't get back nearly what I lost. "Player" will get like 300-500 or more from me, but when I do revenge, I'll be lucky to get back 200-250. And I'll also get robbed at least 3 times, and the most was I think 6-7 times. That's ridiculous. I refuse to spend actual money in these games for power-ups, so when I get stuck on a level, I don't earn coins and I can't get my coins back. The raccoon shouldn't be able to take coins from ppl who aren't actually playing the game at the time. If I'm really stuck on a level, I'll take a few days to a a few weeks break from the game, but I can't now bc I'll come back to no coins whatsoever. So yes, there should be an opt out feature like a "skip" feature and since the player isn't taking coins from others, they shouldn't lose coins. Also, when a player isn't actively playing the game, they shouldn't be allowed to lose coins. I can only afford to buy a power-up when I actually have coins. 

I do like the house for the animals and like that you can change their names. But there's not a lot to do with the pets. If I'm out of lives, I'll be lucky to get ONE pet that needs something. So when I'm stuck on a level, I'll lose all 5 lives plus the ONE I get from a pet within 10- 15 mins. That's when the game isn't fun at all. And towards the end of the level when I only have 5 moves left, especially if I have a streak going, I swear the game makes it so you can't win. I'll end up only needing one more move. But there's no way to watch a video for another 5 moves, like in other games I play. Also, other games I play, will offer a free power-up at the beginning of the level of you lose the level the first time. You just have to watch an ad. But that would be a big help on certain levels. I also dislike that you have to start the streak again at 1 if you lose the level. You should just get bumped by one streak. So if you're at a streak of 6, and you lose the next level, you should only go down to #5. 
  • ZyadaZyada Posts: 2
    Have they removed the coin stealing yet? I haven't noticed that I was losing coins, so that doesn't bother me. But I haven't seen the raccoon running over housetops either.
    I just feel sorry for the raccoon - he gets me coins and gets caught immediately!