Bonus pets are missing

AlphafemaleAlphafemale Posts: 2
I no longer have bonus pets available.  There are no pets appearing for the 2, 8 or 24 hour selection.  That option is gone.  I can't connect with facebook or simply log in using my King account information.  I have already lost everything once due to similar problems.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, thereby loosing everything.  I have reinstalled my facebook app and nothing works.  I can't buy gold bars or anything else.  I really like this game, but there are so many glitches that impede progress.

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,618 Superstar
    Hello @Alphafemale, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I have recently found out that, for the Bonus Pets to appear, we must have strong Internet Connection!  Even a slightest disturbance in the connection, certain important features of the game do not work  :o :o

After reading your entire question, I am thinking for sure that there is issue with your Internet / WiFi connection.  You do not need to Re-install the game App again.... because, it might not do any good!!  And, unfortunately, loosing all our saved up boosters is the side affect of reinstalling the App!!   

I would suggest you to talk with your Internet provider and inquire about the issues you are having on your Mobile device with the Apps.  I am sure it is not just this App, but other Apps might be getting affected too!! 

I hope all the issues in your game gets fixed and you will be able to enjoy your game soon! 

NOTE:  There are two contests going on in Pet Puzzle to win some Gold Bars.  Please feel free to participate....
    http://to.king.com/oXYL 
    http://to.king.com/EONa   

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

• piricitopiricito Posts: 4
    Its not our internet connection.! It works ok! I have same issues amd Ive saw many similar problems! Its your bug!

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,283 Community Moderator
    @piricito ; It's like @PummyRaj says, it's a connection issue if the Pet Home presents with 2, 8 and 24h doesn't appear.

Restarting the app and device and also disconnect and reconnect to wi-fi should fix it. If that doesn't help, then a reinstall of the app should get it working. 
  • SeikaSeika Posts: 8
    Ich habe genau das gleiche Problem, meine Internetverbindung funktioniert aber ich kann mich nicht anmelden.
    Hi @Seika and welcome to our Community!
    I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 
    Please feel free to re-post your comment in English.
    Thanks for your understanding!

• TeuroninTeuronin Posts: 2
    "Unbekannter Fehler".... Selbes Problem,  Spiel stellt keinen Kontakt zur top LTE Internetverbindung her! Sony Z5, kein Facebook installiert. Bitte um Hilfe (überprüfen der Befehlszeilen in der Programmierung)!!! 
    edited November 14
    Hi @Teuronin and welcome to our Community!
    I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 

Please feel free to comment again in English.
    Thanks for your understanding and have a pawsome day!