Level 200 bug

Nisha601Nisha601 Posts: 2
I got on youtube and seen that everyone is recieving more then one of the color fans...when the level starts i only get 2 and when i click and use them..im not getting any more then just 2 each time i play...and on youtube the after they use one another one rolls in behind that...what is going on what should i do to fix this

Best Answer

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,701 Superstar
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Nisha601, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :) 

Unfortunately, I cannot go back and play this level to check about the issue you are talking about as the current streak map does not take us back!!!  

I am not sure about the YouTube videos you have checked but, please take a look at the video that was created by our Pet Saga Video maker, my friend and co-Superstar @Lynette https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/comment/337029/#Comment_337029

I have just checked after looking at the screenshot you have provided above.  That video too has only 2 fans.  Please watch it completely to get an idea on how to beat the level :+1: 

Hope this helps & clarifies!  Please post back if you need further assistance.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
    Accepted Answer

Answers