My game and it continues without the bonus

Silviaduarte05Silviaduarte05 Posts: 6
edited October 14 in Support
Good afternoon I already updated my game and it continues without the bonus that steals money would like to know or recover. best regards

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,652 Superstar
    Hello @Silviaduarte05 Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question in English :+1: 

With regards to your question, are you saying you do not have the feature "the Raccoon that steals the Money" OR do you want to know how to recover the coins that were stolen from your game by other players?  

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead!

• Silviaduarte05Silviaduarte05 Posts: 6
    Yes I don't have raccoon I would like to know why. best regards
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,652 Superstar
    edited October 15
    Hello again @Silviaduarte05 Thank you for the clarification :+1: 

I will tag in our Pet Puzzle game In-charge @Crazy Cat Lad to help you out on this question!  

But, they all are out of office now and will be coming back to work only tomorrow morning.  Hence, I request you to wait till then. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great day/evening! 

P.S:  In the mean time, please participate in a contest for a chance to win 50 Gold Bars!  All you have to do is COUNT the BLOCKS