Where is the old map

RKG122RKG122 Posts: 7
What's with the support team everyone on here wants the old map back!! we all been asking for months now. What seems to be the problem going on here?!!

Answers

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,283 Community Moderator
    Hi @RKG122 !

I understand that you miss the old Saga map, but I'm afraid it won't be coming back. The new version of the map is here to stay.

When you reach the current last level the game will then randomly give you a level where you only have one or two stars to improve your scores to three stars on all levels. 

This update with the new map requires so much less memory which means other features and events are able to be implemented. Two new features are already being play tested and hopefully coming soon to your game as well. 
  • RKG122RKG122 Posts: 7
    What's taken so long for a new episode to update? And I all so noticed you guys haven't bring back the older map yet.
    I don't understand nobody wants the new map, everyone is asking for the old map! This new one is too generic looking the old one is much more creative. It just doesn't make sense! And if there's no new content coming soon like it's been saying the last couple weeks then I'm just going to end up deleting the game. Sorry
    Hi @RKG122 As I mentioned earlier, the new map requires so much less memory which means other features and events are able to be implemented in the game instead.

Two new features are already being play tested and and a third new feature is also coming soon.

With the new map which requires less memory both the graphics can be improved and updated and many new features can be introduced. 

Well that's cool then. But I agree with everyone else still, the older map is better. I just hope it's worth the wait for the new update cuz I've been waiting for a while now. I had 2 contents updated on Pet Rescue Saga so far and I'm still waiting on the first one here on Pet Rescue puzzle and it's been over 2 weeks,  I'm thinking with all these testing and everything they're doing this is probably the reason why I've been waiting so long for a new update.
    edited November 7
    To save memory in the game either the Pet Home or the game map had to be removed. Since the Pet Home is so loved and appreciated by so many players it was the game map that got remade into a compact version. 

An update with more levels in Pet Rescue Puzzle comes nowadays once a month instead of every two weeks. 

An update with more levels is out today. Check more info here.
    Why does it have to be every month for new level , instead of every couple weeks the way it used to be?
    How often the Game Teams release new levels depends on the size of the team. 

The Candy Crush team is a huge team and therefore able to release new levels every week. The Pet Rescue Saga team is also bigger than the Pet Puzzle Team and releases levels every two weeks usually.

The Pet Rescue Puzzle Team is a small team like most of our games like Diamond Diaries, Pyramid Solitaire, Diamond Digger, Blossom Blast. Since the making of new levels is a long a complicated process, this takes longer time for a smaller Game Team.

Pet Rescue Puzzle Team were able to do frequent updates in the beginning, but now the making of new puzzles will take a month.