Level 8

beluvozzabeluvozza Posts: 3
hello, I have seen that in level 8 tutorials, the pet glides to the first floor. However, when I play it on my cell phone, the pet does not slip and I cannot continue playing

Comments

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,515 Superstar
    Hello @beluvozza Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you take a screenshot of "why the pet is not sliding down"?  Unfortunately, I cannot play level # 8, as I cannot go back in the map anymore due to the new featured map :o  

Either a screenshot OR a video clipping would make us understand well about the issue and give you any proper assistance for you to beat the level :+1: 

If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back.  Also, here is a link to help you with screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

• beluvozzabeluvozza Posts: 3
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @beluvozza Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you take a screenshot of "why the pet is not sliding down"?  Unfortunately, I cannot play level # 8, as I cannot go back in the map anymore due to the new featured map :o  

Either a screenshot OR a video clipping would make us understand well about the issue and give you any proper assistance for you to beat the level :+1: 

If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back.  Also, here is a link to help you with screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
    Hi @PummyRaj ; here's a pic of what I'm telling you
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,515 Superstar
    Hello again @beluvozza ;

Thank you very much for providing the screenshot!  It definitely helps us to understand the issue and I can see what you are saying :+1:  

I would suggest you to check if there are any updates available in your App store / Play store and install them.  If no updates available, then reinstalling the App would definitely help to clear any glitches!

But, please do not go with the re installation step yet as I am tagging our Pet Puzzle Community In-charge @Crazy Cat Lad.  He will check the issue and can confirm about reinstalling your App.  Since none of your boosters are unlocked yet, there is no worry of loosing them either =) 

I request you to wait for few more hours.... the Community Team is located overseas and they will be back to work soon :+1: 

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a wonderful day!  

• beluvozzabeluvozza Posts: 3
    Thank you so much. I'll wait until you say so
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,239 Community Moderator
    Hi @beluvozza and @PummyRaj !

This issue on level 8 was fixed long time ago so it should no longer happen. Try first with reinstalling the app and see if that helps.

If it doesn't, please let me know your Game ID and I manually move you to level 9 in the game. 

Check here how to find the Game ID number!