🦸‍♀️ Queens of the Kingdom

Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 5,637 Community Manager
edited April 28 in Discussions & Support

Every great Saga needs all sorts of Heroes!

As part of the Women's Day, we would like to take this opportunity to celebrate one of talented leader at Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga and Bubble Witch Saga 3... Christin AKA @WonderDog 🦸🏻‍♀️

We sat with her and asked a few questions, so sit back and get ready for some girl power 💪

Hi

My name is Christin and I work as a Senior Agile Testing Lead in Pet Rescue Puzzle and Bubble Witch 3 Saga. I have been at King for more than 5 years and I really enjoy working at King since I got a lot of opportunities to work with interesting things and to grow and develop myself in my role. When I´m not working I enjoy doing crossfit and spend time with my two dogs.

What was your dream job as a child?

I wanted to be a mascot at a big sports event.

What do you like about being a Agile Testing Lead for Bubble Witch 3 /Pet Rescue Puzzle game?

It’s a very fun and diverse job. I do everything from planning platform deliveries on a technical level to play the game and meet our players.

What are you challenges as women in the gaming industry?

I would not say I have challenges as a women, I would say that the industry has a challenge in working with diversity and inclusion on all levels, to make sure the whole industry have a good culture and that everybody is treated equally. I am very happy that King does a lot in this areas. 

Any advice for the women out there wanting to join a gaming company?

Go for it. If you don´t make it in the first try, never give up.

Do you have a motto? If yes, want to share. It?

If you want it you can get it, you just need to find out how.

Who Inspires you and why?

I get inspired by all women who do believe in themselves and creates their own path.

Is there a better way to do it than giving them the mic?

We will post personal interviews with some of the Kingdom's Queens every Wednesday during the month of March, so that the Community is filled with their strength, their values and their girl power! Stay tuned on the Hub for more!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard