Level 284 won't move downward

Answers

• Manuela_DroßManuela_Droß Posts: 1
    Level 284 Fehler. Level kann so nicht gelöst werden. 
  • wildfire17wildfire17 Posts: 0
    Level 284 won't load
  • mayannitamayannita Posts: 1
    284 have a mistake.... cant continue down 
  • lbguilllbguill Posts: 1
    Same problem guess i wont be playing anymore
  • elliemay1elliemay1 Posts: 3
    It's to bad not a bad game. 
  • ang4kzang4kz Posts: 4
    284 wont scroll down for me either. 
  • 3kidsb2nt3kidsb2nt Posts: 2
    I am having the same problem too! I tried everything too.
  • 3kidsb2nt3kidsb2nt Posts: 2
    Same here
  • megstarcolmegstarcol Posts: 1
    Yes to both, I am current and I have tried re-downloading. Still having the issue. 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,563 Superstar
    edited May 12
    Hello @wildfire17 and @mayannita, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear that you two are also having issue with the level # 284.  Unfortunately, the Community Moderator who takes care of such issues was out of office on Friday and now due to weekend.  They all will be back only on Monday.  

I request you to please be patient till then and the issue should most probably be solved by Monday evening :+1:

But, in the mean time, please do make sure that you have all the current updates in the game -- even-though, it is not really making a big difference with this issue, it is always better to be prepared from our side =)

Thank you for understanding!  Have a nice day/evening! 

• krauss13krauss13 Posts: 1
    Im having the same problem! Is there a solution yet??
    edited May 12
    Hello @Jalean, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community 😃

Unfortunately, the Community Moderator who takes care of this kind of issues are out of the office for the weekend!!  All the team will be back only on Monday 😔

Please make sure that you are all set with the Game App updates — to be all set from our side =)

In the mean time, please enter the contest in below link to win 25 Gold Bars in your Pet Puzzle game....
    https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/255720/what-level-are-you-on-let-us-know-and-win-gold-bars#latest
    All you you have to do is take a screenshot of your current map & post it in above link.

All the Very Best & have a great weekend 🙂

edited May 12
    Hello @kerimcic, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community 😃

Unfortunately, the Community Moderator who takes care of this kind of issues are out of the office for the weekend!!  All the team will be back only on Monday 😔

Please make sure that you are all set with the Game App updates — to be all set from our side, so that we can inform the King team about =)

In the mean time, please enter the contest in below link to win 25 Gold Bars in your Pet Puzzle game....
    https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/255720/what-level-are-you-on-let-us-know-and-win-gold-bars#latest
    All you you have to do is take a screenshot of your current map & post it in above link.

All the Very Best & have a great weekend 🙂

• oliva13oliva13 Posts: 3
    Please fix the level 284. The picture can't remove down. I can't remove 7 pieces. 
  • mahmood786mahmood786 Posts: 3
    oliva13 said:
    Please fix the level 284. The picture can't remove down. I can't remove 7 pieces.