Which Map Option do you Prefer?

bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,938 Superstar
Some people have been given a new version of the map and I would like to know of those people who have the new map - how many like it or would they prefer to have the old map back. 

Which Map Option do you Prefer? 90 votes

Prefer the new map
3%
val1125Emy_Overdulve1966skrabanovat 3 votes
Prefer the old map
94%
LynetteCrazy Cat LadKMcDEiliesha_JarmanPummyRajden4lin197MightyWolfmarscrushinitmysticalmystywafercookieflippersiratxeesbearwithmeandre40princessdendianakotorichill56tinkerray95electraxAngel1207jules810 85 votes
Have no preference either way
2%
celotykalysta1 2 votes

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
Prev1345

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,938 Superstar
    Prefer the old map
    @dianakotori - I think part of the problem is we are in a test group.  I'm not sure how many people are testing the new map. We need other people in the group to vote.  

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 3,202 Superstar
    Prefer the old map
    @bearwithme, can you show us a screenshot of this "new map" so we know what you are talking about? thanks =)

Prefer the old map
    I actually show a screenshot of it when I posted what level I was on to get the gold bars. I’ll see if I can repost it tomorrow. I just got a new computer so still working out the kinks. 

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Prefer the old map
    I think the old map is better looking 

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 3,202 Superstar
    Prefer the old map
    @Lynette - below is a picture of the new map. As you can see it is a very minimalistic version. I don’t know when I’ve finished an adventure or what the new adventure is called. Someone else said they can’t go back to replay levels to get more stars. 

wow, thanks for sharing @bearwithme

I agree the old/original map looks better. Plus I need to be able to replay levels sometimes when they have changed them and players need a new example!

I hope they abandon this new map and we keep the original

Prefer the old map
    @Lynette @marscrushinit - please make sure you vote in the poll.  @Crazy Cat Lad said he will be forwarding peoples comments and the results to management.  I have also noticed an increased presence in the community by "kingster's" so maybe if they get enough feedback they will go back to the old map.

Prefer the old map
    @Crazy Cat Lad - please have them bring back the old map.  One of the things I really like about the King games are the colorful lands you go through each episode.  The new map is dull and uninteresting - I hate that you can't move forward or back and you have no idea when you move into a new episode or what it is called or whether there is a pet available and where it is (which level).

• den4lin197den4lin197 Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Prefer the old map
    I have just had a look at the New map and personally I prefer the old one, I like all the details on it. Linda
    Prefer the old map
    @den4lin197 - welcome to the community!  I like the old one too.  It has a lot more personality and flexibility.

• dianakotoridianakotori Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Prefer the old map
    Please, please, please @Crazy Cat Lad ask them to bring the old map back... :( I'm begging you...

Seriously. I believe it's a shame to waste all the work those talented artists did to give us the colorful backgrounds. I did see someone complaining about them at the Google Play Store, but that's one bitterhead -pardon my French- in a million. Most of us enjoy the game as it began, as all the King games are, dynamic and full of color...
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,706 Superstar
    Prefer the old map
    Hello @bearwithme

Very sorry to hear that your map does not let you go back to old levels to participate in the Contests!!  With your explanation, it was clear to me that I too would prefer OLD map :+1:

Prefer the old map
    @Pummy Raj - thank you for the vote.  Also - I miss all the beautiful detail of the various episodes - that is one of the things I really enjoy about the King games (the visual effects are particularly noticeable in Blossom Blast and CCF).

• rdprdp Posts: 1
    Prefer the old map
    The new map stinks, especially if you prefer to play each level until you max out the stars. We want the flexibility to navigate between levels and  choose which level we play. Please bring back the original map - this is NOT an improvement.