(Finished) Cats VS Dogs! Vote and win Gold Bars!

Comments

• Priscilla_NoonerPriscilla_Nooner Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Cats, of course!
    Crazy Cat Lady, This is Priscilla Nooner. My game ID is 1013691234. Thank you
  • kathyroadenkathyroaden Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Love my dogs !! Game# 235026
  • krowe4745krowe4745 Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Dogs, definitely!
    Love dogs!!! Game#9854686541
  • den4lin197den4lin197 Posts: 46 ✭✭
    edited May 20
    Cats, of course!
    I think cats are the best,they are just so loving.x ID 3301122600
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,024 Community Moderator
    Cats, of course!
    @kathyroaden @krowe4745 ! Don't forget to click and vote in the poll as well on the first page

@Priscilla_Nooner I was not able to find your Pet Rescue Puzzle with the Game ID. Is the game connected to the same Facebook account as the other Pet Rescue game? 

• Priscilla_NoonerPriscilla_Nooner Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited May 20
    Cats, of course!
    Crazy Cat Lad

I am not sure, is Pet Rescue Puzzle a different game? If so I don't think I play that one. I am confused as I do play Pet Rescue game and love it. I doubled check and I did give you the correct ID. Thank you. Also I only play on my home computer, so if this is a game on the phone I don't play. Thank you.

Priscilla Nooner ID 1013691234
    Cats, of course!
    @Priscilla_Nooner Yes, Pet rescue Puzzle is a different game. It was released earlier this year and is a newer and updated version of the original Pet Rescue Saga.
    If you don't play it yet, then download it from App Store or Google Play Store. The game is available on mobile only. 
  • HockyckoHockycko Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    Oh no! I can't choose, I love them both.
    I have had several cats and dogs at a time so it's kind of hard to pick 1. Right now we've got a kitty and 2 doggy's. There was a time it was 1 puppy and several kitties!
    I must say though, out of the two I prefer picking up poop outside of the house with my dog than inside of the house with my cat's litter box! At least outside with the dog the stench isn't as bad. Whereas the litter box you can get a dust of it until you're done cleaning it and you've got to clean it several times a week. If you've got a yard and fence you don't even have to clean it up and just mow over it like my husband does (Yeah...I know, gross LOL) My puppy is 70lbs too so his poops and farts  can get massive. I still got him, the cat and my husband beat though 😊 
  • Eiliesha_JarmanEiliesha_Jarman Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    Dogs, definitely!
    Gotta be a dog
  • dianakotoridianakotori Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Dogs, definitely!

I totally love tortoises, lol.

I grew up in a large family and my grandmother, who used to live with us then, had chickens. My mum hates dogs so we never had one... Oh well, we had one for two weeks when I was a teenager, but my mum hated that she made holes in the garden, so she gave her away. I also sort of had a cat and I even named him "Camus", but that one lasted me 15 minutes... She made me give it away too. At least I know the two of them had a good life with their new owners...

Later I did have one special red-eared tortoise <3 <3 <3 which lived with me for ten years. Again I had to give her away, because she was growing too big and it was getting difficult to keep it in a proper environment.

More recently, I had Betta fish, but I haven't been so lucky, they died after just one year... :(

That's why I started playing Pet Rescue Saga, because I wanted a pet to take care of. I live in a rented apartment, so I can't have any dogs or cats. When I found Pet Rescue Puzzle Saga, I thoroughly fell in love with the fact that you can keep the pets in a home and interact with them. For me the most exciting part of the game is to find a new box, the thrill to know what kind of pet will it be this time. I love the little Triceratops.

And I hate the new map, lol.

See you soon!
    Cats, of course!
    This week's winner is......

@dianakotori

Congratulations! 
    🐕🐈💙️🎉️🎈

You have the 50 Gold Bars in your game already. 

You guys who play the other Pet Rescue Saga as well, don't miss the competition there

Take care and happy Friday!
    🐕🐀🐇🐈💙💚 
  • heidib52heidib52 Posts: 40 ✭✭
    two happy kitties and one happy dog !!
  • HockyckoHockycko Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    Oh my God  How cute @heidib52
  • dianakotoridianakotori Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Dogs, definitely!
    Thank you so much @Crazy Cat Lad !!! <3 xD