Why did king change the pet rooms and wardrobrs?

topomatopoma Posts: 2
I am disappointed that I can no longer see my pets or interact with them. Also I do not like the new map... why did you take away my joy? Please return to the original 😶

Comments

• pistashpistash Posts: 1
    Tout à fait d'accord avec vous sur la carte on ne peut plus voir d'avance 
    Et j'aimais bien pouvpir changer les pièces de la maison et changer leur nom les nourrir et habillé 1 à 1 
    Là on doit nourir 3 a la fois ....
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,355 Community Moderator
    Hi @topoma and welcome to our Community!

Has your Pet Home been updated to the new version already? 

Like this one below? 

Hi @pistash and welcome as well to our Community!

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,381 Superstar
    @topoma - Welcome to the Community and in particular to your fellow pet rescuers.  We have a poll going to vote about the new map (I also have it and do NOT like it).  You can vote using the link below. 
    https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/256848/which-map-option-do-you-prefer#latest

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
    edited June 11
    @Crazy Cat Lad - does this mean we can no longer select a new hat or rename our pets?  I don't have the new version so I don't know how it works.  I like the idea of being able to tell how many pets and which type I still have to collect, but it should be on a separate tab so the current (original tab) stays the same and we can change our pets' wardrobes, give them treats and rename them if we want to.  Also - I hope we can still change out the home room layouts too.  These things were part of what made this game different and fun to play.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • den4lin197den4lin197 Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Kris10M I agree with everything you have said. If its not broken why change it.....it was fun changing the pets room and hat. Why spoil it.
  • kathyroadenkathyroaden Posts: 27 ✭✭
    I don't like this new setup at all!! I have spent alot of coin on the hat's and now you take away the house, anything that made the game fun.  I just wonder why you changed it.  
      I have read the commits of the other players and I totally agree with them. I liked my house and the rooms and being able to change them and pick a hat. I am so disappointed. 
    @Kris10M - Welcome to our wonderful community and thank you for the additional information.  Based upon what you have said those changes definitely change some of the things that made this game different and more fun.  I want them to add more capabilities (like being able to swap hats with friends) not make it more restrictive.  I don't understand why they are doing this and making it less interesting and interactive.  I am starting another poll (like I did for the map).  Please feel free to vote and express your opinions here (please see the link below).
    https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/258563/please-vote-on-which-version-of-the-pet-home-you-prefer

• Kris10MKris10M Posts: 9
    @bearwithme Thanks for that. I hope a lot of people chime in and let King know what they think! And I hope they change it back! 
  • lmummawlmummaw Posts: 4
    I really liked the way it was.  I don't like the new updates.  Seriously considering uninstalling this game!!  Hoping this posts.  Damn technology .
  • dianakotoridianakotori Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Why oh why? Why do the creative team do this to us? We were already complaining about the bland, boring map, and now this? This is going to cost them the 5 stars that I gave them at Google Play, for sure. They're taking away all the fun! It's not fair! :(:(:(@Kris10M I totally agree with you.
    Hi guys,

Just like the new game map version that som of you have, this is also a new version of the Pet Home that is being tested for a small group of players.

All major changes and updates in all King games get tested first to a small group of players, Pet Rescue Puzzle no exception.

All you guys that have the new Pet Home, please post the feedback in this thread here that @bearwithme created and I will pass it on to the Game Studio.
    Thanks @Crazy Cat Lad. I’m glad I don’t have it but based on what people are describing I definitely don’t want it. A lot of the fun and difference in this game is the ability to interact with the pets and their home, changing wardrobes and room designs etc. in fact I’d like more interaction not less, for example the ability to change a pet’s location in the home. I’d love to see a contest where we suggest new wardrobe or a new room design or a new pet. 😊

• redrider1redrider1 Posts: 1
    Oh my gosh. Please change it back. I have no house. No costumes and no pet interaction. Most of all no joy. I loved the old game it was my happy place. Please!!