Level 416 locked

Gatinha10Gatinha10 Posts: 23 Level 2
Hello, moderator community!
Unfortunately I have reported another bug problem in the game. 416. The game starts by asking for available play, but it did not happen with the game played by me. When I opened the game, I made the only move that could be made, but the game did not break all the blocks and did not release the other blocks so that I could continue. I was forced to leave the game, closing and opening the game again. During this process I lost my only life and my special life I had won.
Problems like this have been happening frequently. I'm always reporting here in the community, but I'm upset about it. Well, I'm the only one who's harmed.
It follows the images of the screens so that they can analyze the case related.
I also send my ID.

I await your return!

when the game did not break every block.

The play that has to be.

Sequence of procedures that we must do and the correctness of the game behave.
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Best Answer

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.