Which Map Option do you Prefer?

Comments

• lemcbllemcbl Posts: 15
    Is there a new look with a flat map? (Android)

Also there is no house to build rooms or wardrobe. That is good, never liked that house or silly hats. But how can I take hats off from the pets that had hats?
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,543 Superstar
    Prefer the old map
    Hello @lemcbl, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :)

Yes, the King Team has brought this new map version with their latest update.  It is the same for both Android and iOS device players!

We cannot scroll down to the old levels but just be still at the place where we are!!  If you do not like this version and would like to go back to the old Map version, please vote in the Poll that is currently running
    https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/256848/which-map-option-do-you-prefer/p1

Hope this clarifies your question!  If you need to post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice rest of the weekend =)

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 2,250 Community Moderator
    edited June 26
    Prefer the old map
    Hi @lemcbl @dkstahl and welcome to our Community!

I moved your posts to this thread that is in the same topic. 

A new version of the Saga map and Pet Home are being tested for a small group of players at the moment. 

Please vote and comment any feedback about the new map here and for the new version of the Pet Home, them check this page
  • MizzGMizzG Posts: 3
    Prefer the old map
    We the people have spoken! Please bring the old version back !! 
  • dianakotoridianakotori Posts: 36 ✭✭
    edited August 14
    Prefer the old map
    I'm sorry to say, but my guess is the -not so new now- map came here to stay. I lost interest in the game for a while, I was stuck in one level for almost a month, but I guess that helped me to go back to Pet Rescue Saga. However, I have completed all the current levels there, so I keep coming back to PRP once in a while to see if my (our) request has been answered, but no... we are still stuck in the new map with no pet house. I just wish they gave us the chance to choose.
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,331 Legend
    Prefer the old map
    The only thing that makes me to not playing the game at all was this change and I hope that they will be bringing back to the old ui because all players are hate it so much including myself! 

Give a feedback for special challenges of Candy Crush Friends Saga! 👉 Here
  • SteelPlayerSteelPlayer Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Prefer the old map
    Looks like there's been a lot of love for the old map. I think we should keep the old map as it allows us to play any level and try for better scores (or to see redesigns).
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,828 Superstar
    Prefer the old map
    I hope they bring back the old map for all of us ‘testers’ too. I miss all the scenery and the flying blimp. This new map is so boring with no flexibility and I have no idea what episode I’m on or if there is a possibility for a new pet (which definitely encourages me to proceed).

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    Prefer the old map
    Sounds like I just got the retooling. Maybe I'm testing it as well?

Either way, I'm a bit neutral, though I still suggest the old map. I just don't want to lose track of which level has the next missing pet.
  • chill56chill56 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Prefer the old map
    I strongly dislike the new version of the map.     Please please please 🙏 bring back the old map
  • irishwitch67irishwitch67 Posts: 2
    Prefer the old map
    This totally sucks😠. Give me back the old map or I start rating a 1 star.
    Prefer the old map
    I'd like to opt out of this redesign as well. As stated before, I would like to see redesigns of other levels, and more importantly, be able to play them again. Also, I can figure out which levels contain missing pets quicker.
  • lemcbllemcbl Posts: 15
    MizzG said:
    We the people have spoken! Please bring the old version back !! 
    No no, we don't like the silly hats
  • riksorikso Posts: 1
    Prefer the old map
    It different but to me not to offend the dev it is a free game btw so it does really matter what we think but I myslef think it lazy  developers who want to add a level with out haveing to make a nice good looking background or have u ruin out of idea for backgrounds 
  • CeilingpandaCeilingpanda Posts: 1
    Prefer the old map
    Considering this is an old post and I got the new map I assume they did not revert the map so I cant go back to up my score, that is a bummer.