Why I'm not receiving my coins purchase

LakeeyahLakeeyah Posts: 2
Twice I've purchased coins and have not received them. Why???

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,024 Superstar
    Hello @Lajeeyah, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to say that I have not understood what you are saying!!  Can you please explain a bit more!!

Did you buy coins with real money and you have not received them into your game?  OR did you buy Gold Bars and have not received them?  OR you bought Coins with the Gold Bars from your game, and the Coins were not added?  

Please write back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below!

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening =)
  • LakeeyahLakeeyah Posts: 2
    I used real money to buy gold bars and have not received them twice. The game freezes up but I never receive them. I have the receipts as proof.
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,024 Superstar
    Hello again @Lakeeyah, Thank you for the explanation :+1:

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the Gold Bars you have purchased!!  But, I am glad to hear that you have kept the receipts as they might come in handy.  To receive the Gold Bars or the refund, you will have to contact "King Support" forum.  

The Community team does not deal with the purchase issues because the query contains case sensitive issues like your last name, etc.,  Here is the link for you https://soporto.king.com/contact
    You will have to fill out the given form.  While doing so, enter the Topic as "Problems with purchase" and the Subtopic as "Unsuccessful Purchase", then explain about the issue in provided comment box.  

** If you need any further assistance, please post back.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,951 Community Moderator
    Hi @Lakeeyah

Check also this page for any issues with a purchase in your King games. 

You can also contact or report any purchase issues directly to Apple or Google who handles all your in-app purchases on all iOS and Android mobile devices.

If you play on iPhone/ iPad check this page or login to your iTunes account and report it here.

Are you playing on Android and using your Google Play account, then you can get help here with a refund.