Free lives- not enough coins

kmlewis6kmlewis6 Posts: 3
I have 3 free lives available (after I feed or bathe a pet) but when I click on the soap or biscuit, it says I don’t have enough coins to purchase it. Why? 

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,053 Superstar
    Hello @kmlewis6, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please provide a screenshot when that message appears again?  It will help the team to look at the issue and understand better :+1:

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, click on "Attach Image" icon located a bit farther to the Emoticons.

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!
  • kmlewis6kmlewis6 Posts: 3
    This is what happens 
  • kmlewis6kmlewis6 Posts: 3
    Lives are available 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,053 Superstar
    Hello @kmlewis6, sorry for my late response!!

I am attaching an old picture below to show you the coins....

If you see in the top right corner of this above picture, coins are located just under the Gold Bars.  When we are feeding our pets, the Coins are taken away.  To feed the pets, we need 12 coins per cookie.  

The picture you have shared shows that there are 3 lives available -- means 3 pets to be fed (if they all want food).  You have to make sure that you have 12 coins when giving a cookie.  

Hope this clarified your question!  Please post back if you need further assistance.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening =)
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,983 Community Moderator
    Hi @kmlewis6 !

It looks like the Pet Coins do not appear in your game. They should be right under the Gold Bars up to the right. 

Could you try with force closing the app and restarting the device and see if that helps and the coins reappear? Make also sure you have the latest update installed from App Store/ Google Play.