Pet house

den4lin197den4lin197 Posts: 42 ✭✭
Is anyone else unable to change the room in the pet house? I do not have the little button that I used to have to change it anymore ? Has this been stopped? 

Best Answer

Answers

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,762 Community Moderator
    Hi @den4lin197 !

Do you have the new version of the Pet Home that @Pummy Raj mentioned or do you still have the same old one, but the wrench is missing down to the left when opening the Pet Home? 
  • kiwikittykiwikitty Posts: 1
    edited June 27
    I have had the new version since it was released and my pets still haven't asked for food. Am I meant to click somewhere different?
    And now I posted this in the wrong place and can't figure out how to delete it. I am really sorry to hijack this thread.

Hi @kiwikitty and welcome to our Community!

Don't worry about the thread you posted in.

In the new version of the Pet Home it's more a book with stickers than a home with rooms where you go and feed the pets. 

Therefore you cannot go there and feed them whenever you feel for it. Instead the game will automatically ask you to feed the hungry pets when you are out of Lives. 

Check the first screen shot in this thread. It's the message you should get when the Lives are on zero.

Let me know if you need any further help and don't miss out the competitions on the page to win Gold Bars to your game, Crack the Code, Pass a Hard Level and Who's the fastest Pet
  • den4lin197den4lin197 Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Yes I have the old version with the wrench missing.
    OK, thanks @den4lin197 !

You have more rooms collected as well? 

Have you made sure you have the game updated to the latest version? 

Try also with force closing the app and restart the device and see if that helps. 
  • den4lin197den4lin197 Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Wrench gone again ?
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,338 Superstar
    @den4lin197 - Welcome - I just checked and I can see my wrench - what platform are you playing on and as @Crazy Cat Lad said - have you checked to make sure you have the most updated version (1.4.12)?  Occassionally my wrench would temporarily disappear but once I rebooted (I play on IOS platforms) it would show up again.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh