Where is my pet home???

elisagelisag Posts: 5
The game keeps on saying to go back to the pet home (see screen shot below) but I cannot find it anymore!
please help!
It was so lovely... 

Answers

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,762 Community Moderator
    @elisag and welcome to our Community!

Your game may have been updated to the new version of the Pet Home hat looks like this:

Aren't you able to get that either?

Make sure that you have the latest update installed first and then force close the app and restart the device and see if it works better.

Let me know how it goes. 
  • elisagelisag Posts: 5
    Thank you!
    My Iphone automatically downloads app updates so I have this version you mentioned. But I prefer the old one! Can you help me go back to the previous version with the interactive pet home with rooms, clothes etc?
    This new version does not let me interact with pets and chose different rooms, dress them up, play with them etc.
    I hope you can help me.
    Thanks!
    Elisa
  • Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,762 Community Moderator
    @elisag ;

if you have got the new version of Pet Home that currently is being tested for some players you cannot switch it back to the old version I'm afraid. 

You find more info here where you also can leave feedback to the Game Studio. 

Don't miss out the Memory Puzzle game where you can win Gold Bars when you're visiting the Community. You'll find it here
  • elisagelisag Posts: 5
    Oh but this is really sad!
    I do not want to be part of this test group!!!
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,719 Superstar
    Hello @elisag, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :) 

I just noticed that you have posted in the Poll that was going on to bring back the old map https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/258563/which-version-of-the-pet-home-do-you-prefer/p1

Let's hope and wish that King brings back the Old version of the Map as well as the Pet house!!  

Hoping for the best!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!