I need help

emmau3emmau3 Posts: 1
How come I have to pay for the piggy bank. How do I use all the paws

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,513 Superstar
    Hello @emmau3, Hearty Welcome to the Pet Puzzle section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I have not understood what you meant by "How to use all paws"!!  Can you please explain what you are asking about?  

With regards to the Piggy Bank -->  The Gold Bars from the Piggy Bank are offered to us for a discounted price.  It is just an option to buy if you would like to.  But you do not have to buy them and the King team does not make it a must for us =) 

Please let me know if there is anything else I can clarify or help you with! 

Hope this helps!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!  

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,513 Superstar
    Hello again @emmau3, Hope you are having a nice day/[email protected]

You have posted on my wall and wrote "How do I use Paws"?  Can you please explain more about it?  What Paws are you talking about?  Will you be able to show me a screenshot?  

I am wondering may be you are talking about the "new version of Map" we have right now in the game!!  Please let me know, so that I can be of further help to you! 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the week!