Wiiii!!! Got my pet house back!!!

dianakotoridianakotori Posts: 36 ✭✭
I'm  happy about that, but also slightly disappointed because I was hoping to get the old map too, and I didn't. Please, to get the old map would be fantastic!

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,881 Superstar
    Hello @dianakotori.  I'm glad you got the old pet home back.  Everyone should now have the original pet home restored.  However everyone also should be seeing the new (bland/boring) map now also.  This is because the developers are looking at new things to try and also to keep the game running smoother and faster so they needed to watch the amount of memory required by the game.  In addition they recently released a new feature  "Robber Raccoon"  that they are testing with a large group of players.  If you have access to it - at the bottom, to the right of the 'store' icon, you will see the face of a Raccoon. This link provides you with some information about it: https://community.king.com/en/pet-rescue-puzzle-saga/discussion/264747/raccoon-robbers-new-feature-coming-soon#latest    

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • dianakotoridianakotori Posts: 36 ✭✭
    edited September 26
    @bearwithme Hi! Well, it's super sad that we didn't get the old map back. Does this mean we'll never get it? What a shame, really.I loved it.

Fun fact: I also play Pet Rescue Saga. That one still has the old maps -even though I read they also had given some players the same boring environment as PRPS, luckily I didn't get it- and, at least on my Tablet, which is an Android oldish one, it plays seamlessly, with the music and everything. Pet Rescue Puzzle, even with the new boring map, still has its glitches. Sometimes it freezes momentarily, and most of the time the music and sound effects don't seem to work right. I thought it was because of the age of my tablet, but you made me think perhaps it's the game itself that has all these issues. Oh, well...

Also, I haven't seen the raccoon, but I haven't played while online for a long time. We'll see.

See you soon!
    edited September 26
    I tried to edit my comment and I think I accidentally deleted it! lol.

If you get mentioned in another comment in this thread with similar text to this one, is because something weird happened, I lost it but then it came back, lol. Sorry.

Do you mean we'll never get the old maps back? What a real shame. I truly liked them. It was a big part of the game's charm and one of the reasons why I downloaded it. :(

As for the raccoon, I haven't had the chance to see if I have it yet, I haven't played PRPS online for a long time, even though I do update every time I can, just out of silly hope. I will try it ASAP.

Fun fact: I also play Pet Rescue Saga. There, I still have the old maps -even though I read some players complaining they got the new boring environment too, I was lucky and didn't get it- and I have an oldish Android tablet. However, I found that PRS plays there seamlessly, with the music, special effects and everything going. On the contrary, PRPS still has its glitches, even with the new environment. The music doesn't play right and the game sometimes freezes momentarily. I thought it was the age of my device, but now I think everyone is having the same trouble. I just hope they get to fix it without compromising any more of the key features. Oh well...

See you soon! Have to go before this comment disappears, too!
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,881 Superstar
    Hi @dianakotori - at this time there is no plan to get the original map back. It seems to be a trend with the studios. I think it’s because they take up so much memory and the game studios want to try out new interactive things in the games so they are simplifying the maps. I noticed in Blossom Blast I no longer have the beautiful map they had either. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community