Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have over 85,000 and have never yet discovered what can be done with them? Anyone know?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Laura. Coins are Pet Rescue Saga's main currency. They are, however, only used for one thing, primarily, and that is to purchase the Block Buster Boosters. To earn Coins, you simply need to progress through the game, completing each stage. I have seen that someone has even made a video on how to use them! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=482c-bYzE9gI hope this info helps Have fun!
Hey Laura. Coins are Pet Rescue Saga's main currency. They are, however, only used for one thing, primarily, and that is to purchase the Block Buster Boosters. To earn Coins, you simply need to progress through the game, completing each stage. I have seen that someone has even made a video on how to use them!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=482c-bYzE9g
I hope this info helps Have fun!
Laura, it is also worth noting that the Pet Rescue coins also only work on the computer version of the game, not in the mobile apps.