Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
There is nothing past level 642 when playing either on FB or on King. Can someone please help me with this issue? I really want to move forward. Thanks so much
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry, wrong thread
I have the same problem. I am able to ask friends to let me through but when i do get a response it doesn't register and i still need 3 people.
Go to your app store, and update pet rescue, it solvedthe problem for me
I managed to pass the road blocks on my mobile and then I continued to play on Facebook. I hope this helps in the meantime
Here its a "Road Block" between 2 episodes.To unlock the next episode,please buy an instant acces or ask friends to unlock the next episode! It's the fast mode to unlock an episode!
You are at a 'road block' between two episodes, unfortunately there is a bug in many King games at the moment where the option to ask friends for help is missing.Hopefully they will fix it soon!