Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I don't have enough friends that play this game to unlock the game to the next level. Is there a way to do it without asking friends?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I suggest you join a facebook group to find more friends ho also play the game - you can use your facebook settings to restrict 'game friends' to only see your public profile and keep your personal stuff private. I can highly recommend the group at this link (copy and paste it into your browser) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1508327682775134/
Unless you buy tickets to pass the next level, I think your only other option is to ask friends. Why don't you check out the Pet Rescue Saga Facebook page, here you will be sure to find loads of players who love the game I am sure that they will help you too.