Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
My pet rescue game for the PC is stuck loading for days. I have tried the tutorial that was sent as the only reply to me and it did not work. I have tried various browsers. Any suggestions????? This is ridiculous.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey bluereadaholic, this is the first question I see coming from you. Are you able to play other King games on the same PC? Pet Rescue Saga has been working fine for me. Have you tried playing on King.com instead of Facebook? Clear cache, do a restart and very important, check if you have installed the latest version of Flash. If this doesn't help, then I'd suggest you provide more specific and technical information regarding your PC and maybe add a screenshot. Some players on this site have pretty good tech knowledge and maybe can help you out