Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Help, I've been stuck on this level for 4 weeks playing 2-4 times a day! I got 13/14 pets ONCE...haven't been close since as 35 moves is not enough. Any tips would be greatly appreciated as I don't want to give up but im getting bored!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
closing as this post is from 6 years ago!
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Congrats ,and dont miss it Click this video as references if you get stuck in the game
I was able to get through 747 with only 35 moves was easy once I knew it could be done
Maybe you can pick up some tips from watching this player. They do it in just over a minute which is crazy but if you give a few watches, you will see how they work the level
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js4IF6Le30Y