Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
How are you going to beat broad 178 it don't give enough pets to win. After you get so far with getting the pets it stop putting them out.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Pocotico and welcome to the pet community!
Some of these levels are really tricky, if it helps, I have a video from our pet expert @Lynette and hopefully she might be able to give you some tips too!
Let us know if the video looks different to your level as King quite often change the layout ☺
Let me see if I got it straight: if I rescue 2 pets, 1 will fall down after rescuing the initial ones?
I tried everything, every booster and I still stuck in the level 178 😭😭😭
They are there I promise you, it just takes time! Get rid of the first few pets in as fewer moves as possible as the last couple only seem to arrive 1 at a time. I think you need a lot of moves at the end to get them.
It goes something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZFwPFuVFBA