Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
When I play Pet Rescue on my Kindle, I get the bonus Column Blaster but when the bonus is the hammer, I get nothing. I end up having to play that level on Facebook. It is really a problem if I am away from home trying to kill time.
Bill
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Last week I started getting the hammer bonus. Plus I am getting the balloons bonus.
I am one happy Pet Rescue player now!!!
Thanks, Bill
I wish I had the answer for you Bill. I know that there are always differences in the game between platforms. Sometimes its good but sometimes like in your situation it can be bad! It sounds like you enjoy the game though so keep trying those levels, you might pass them!