Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Please fix level 379 in the mystery quest level of pet rescue. Should be 5000 points not 20000. You fixed in the regular level but not the mystery quest section.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes they fix regular level of 379. It said 5000 points.
Bonnie, this problem is NOT fixed in the regular level. It just lets you pass with only one star. Both level 379 and the mystery quest need to be fixed asap! I love this game, but I am fast losing patience with this glitch.
Hi Bonnie, I hope to see this being solved soon too. My guess is that if they fixed this in the regular level, they'll fix this eventually in the mystery quests too.