purchased boosters magically disappeared

jjenbbk
jjenbbk Posts: 1 Newbie

Was playing Pet Rescue and during play in the bonus level the many boosters and gold bars I purchased were gone. When will or how do i get them back?

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hey jjenbbk- on the game home page in the bottom left side you will find the Settings and in the settings there is an option to "Restore Purchases" any Boosters that you have bought should be in your account again :) Let me know how you get on.   

• Josh_Cale
    Josh_Cale Posts: 2 Newbie

Where is this setting option on the game home page? All I see are play/connect to Facebook? And i dont see any other options on the setting tab when i enter the game besides adjusting the volume, music etc? Either way, this really pisses me off because i paid for these with my gold bars not more than three hours ago on my tablet and they're not there anymore. You guys really should implement a system to track how many bars were used and, if lost, return them but thats just my opinion.

• Rachel_Bennett
    Rachel_Bennett Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi I've read that boosters cannot be replaced. What if they have been bought with gold bars? I earned my bars and so have lost everything but some people pay for bars with real money do have lost out completely. I've been pkaying for years now at level555 worked hard for my boosters. Unfair of you king.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?