Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Since the request are not going out for some of us to friends to unlock gate perhaps you could put a waiting period than let us bypass the gate. I am again stuck at a gate. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
ive had same issue since the day I joined this site......the locked levels never work or you get two people to help and the third never comes......such a simple resolve to all this......give us the gold bars to unlock instead of us wasting all of our bars on them, wasted cuz of YOUR ISSUES.....or take off the unlocks till things are working proper........sooooooooooooo FRUSTRATING
It's only obvious that something is very wrong with Pet Rescue on King.com. We should have to wait for weeks at a time to advance.
I don't play games on facebook just King. I have waited for several weeks at a TIME.
Did you try it on Facebook like I said? I think it's obvious its an issue that's being looked at so maybe just sit tight and see what happens. Or maybe pick up some gold bars if you want to progress.