Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I keep hearing about coins, but I've never had or seen them. I do have gold bars, but the amount doesn't go up even when I complete an area. Where and how do I find coins and why aren't my gold bars accumulating? Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.
I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.
If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.
Kind regards,
Johnny