I can't use my coins

Sylvia_Pheneger
Sylvia_Pheneger Posts: 1 Newbie

I have over 150,000 coins, but the game will not let me use them to buy Block Busters.  That little picture stays grey until I start playing the game.  It would be so much more fun if I had more B.B.'s. Right now it is very frustrating, tempting me to quit.  Please fix this.

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi Sylvia, 

Clear cache on your PC and do a restart.

Have you tried playing in another browser? Try with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Keep other programs and tabs closed. 

You can also to play on King.com. 

Can you use them now?

• Mainewil_Peetra
    Mainewil_Peetra Posts: 134 Level 3

You can not use your coins unless you 

A) Use a PC/Mac to play Pet Rescue Saga.

B) Has a block buster booster count at ZERO. When you have no hammers at all, you additionally need to buy them BEFORE entering a level, otherwise the hammers will cost you goldbars instead of coins. 

Here is my original Pet Rescue Saga COIN GUIDE for even more detailed information about the Pet Rescue Saga Coins, the AUDIO is very metallic, so turn down your speakers before starting the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=482c-bYzE9g

• kurd2720
    kurd2720 Posts: 15 Level 2

I have 195 coins but I can't use them please help me

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,190 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @kurd2720 I think the cheapest things to buy with coins cost something like 3000 coins, so you might just have to wait a little longer.

If you need any more help, please start a new thread by using the 'ask a question' button.

(This thread you've written in is so old the game has completely changed since the original question was asked 😊 )

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?