Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Pet Rescue Saga why does it take so long to come out with new levels?? especially on Android? I am waiting for 1078 still I love this game and I would like to be able to play please and Thank You
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Crystal!
Currently level 1062 is the last level available for Android. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 1077). I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/PetRescueSaga
Cheers :-)