Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I play on several different devices (PC, tablet, Mobile phone) depending on what I have near me. I find that if I win "lives" for 2, 6 or even 24 hours, I seem to lose them each time I switch to another device. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kathleen,
The counter only works on the device you start the feature on; you won't have the same counter on all 3 devices you play on, as it's not synchronized between all your devices. Also, if you win prizes, you will get those only on 1 device.
Only gold bars and levels are synchronized between devices if you use Facebook or the Kingdom.
Hi Kathleen,The counter only works on the device you start the feature on; you won't have the same counter on all 3 devices you play on, as it's not synchronized between all your devices. Also, if you win prizes, you will get those only on 1 device.Only gold bars and levels are synchronized between devices if you use Facebook or the Kingdom.