Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Ever since the Android upgrade to lollipop, all of the boosters are locked; even the boosters I have won from challenges aren't available for use
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok Kianna this might sound weird but don´t blame me; I read this on Facebook and it seems to work for some so why not give it a try?Go back and play these levels: 7, 10, 17, 19, 33, 48 and 164. You do not need to complete them, just play them. This should unlock the Boosters.
Ok Kianna this might sound weird but don´t blame me; I read this on Facebook and it seems to work for some so why not give it a try?
Go back and play these levels: 7, 10, 17, 19, 33, 48 and 164. You do not need to complete them, just play them. This should unlock the Boosters.