Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I completed level 1310 with 3 stars, got the 20 block combo and got 100% but then the level said not completed as did not get enough points. Please help - there may be a problem with the level as there is no option for point minimum.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi stegga8,Thank you for reporting this. We are currently investigating the issue.- Mark, Team King Care
Hi stegga8,
Thank you for reporting this. We are currently investigating the issue.
- Mark, Team King Care
Hello all,I have great news, the Facebook version of this level has now been updated and fixed so you can now continue your Pet Rescue journey. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this caused.The mobile fix will be available in the next update so keep an eye out for this!Kind regards,Johnny
Hello all,
I have great news, the Facebook version of this level has now been updated and fixed so you can now continue your Pet Rescue journey. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this caused.
The mobile fix will be available in the next update so keep an eye out for this!
Kind regards,
Johnny