Pop-up window at startup screen

sweetkick
sweetkick Posts: 2 Newbie

After launching Pet Rescue a blank blue pop-up appears in the middle of the screen with the King logo at the top. There is no close or cancel button available and the back button on my mobile does nothing. I'm using a Samsung galaxy S4 with Android OS 4.4.4. I've tried restarting and made sure app is up-to-date. Any thoughts on how to fix?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi sweetkick!

Could you please take a screenshot of how it looks on your screen?

If you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom then try playing a level there. Once completed your progress will sync to your mobile and you should now be able to progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• sweetkick
    sweetkick Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi sweetkick!

Could you please take a screenshot of how it looks on your screen?

If you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom then try playing a level there. Once completed your progress will sync to your mobile and you should now be able to progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

I have added a screenshot below
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Sweetkick- We are really sorry  to see that you have been experiencing some difficulties with your game! Does the problem persist? We would like to look into this for you. Please could you check the exact version of Pet Rescue Saga which you have installed? You will be able to locate that in the Play Store. 

Thanks a lot! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?