LIVES GONE!!!!!!!! VERY UPSET!!!!! YOU HAVE THREE CHOICES TO GIVE ME MY LIVES BACK! OR I AM GONE

Jo_Johnson
Jo_Johnson Posts: 2 Newbie

Asking again ABOUT CANDY CRUSH JELLY SAGA

READ THIS WHOLE QUESTION AND DO NOT DIRECT ME TO GO TO ANOTHER PERSON'S QUESTION

King SHOULD FIX THIS  My ID is 1588791281 and I am playing on FACEBOOK. TWO TIMES TODAY June 18th, 2016 I was playing this game and lost a life and I lost 1 game and then I LOST ALL MY LIVES!!! It happened early today when I was at 2 lives with about 2 minutes left to get another life BEFORE I started that level and I thought I read it wrong. So I did make a deal out of it. BUT it has been about 4 hours since then and I was going to play all 5 lives BEFORE I WENT TO BED BUT CAN'T SINCE YOU HAVE A GLITCH IN YOUR SYSTEM THAT MADE IT SO I LOST ALL 5 LIVES AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I only have problems sometimes when I play this game not any of my other King games have this problem and I play only on Facebook

YOU HAVE THREE CHOICES TO GIVE ME MY LIVES BACK 

1. Give me the SIX (6) additional "free" lives with the other 5 so a total of 11 lives I have.  OR  2. Give me additional gold bars so I can buy the 6 lives myself and not waste the gold bars I have now.  OR  3. Give me both of my options.  THIS IS RIDICULOUS if NOTHING at all HAPPENS I will not play any more King games that includes I will stop playing the other games I am play or played.  THIS HAS TAKEN ME ABOUT 29 AND A HALF MINUTES TO FIGURE WHAT AND WHERE TO TYPE SO WITH THAT  YOU SHOULD GIVE ME ANOTHER FREE LIFE OR MORE GOLD BARS TO "buy" THAT LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is this question is a duplicate of: I'm not receiving my messages/lives from friends????

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello Jo,

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that this happened. There are currently no known glitches in the game in regards to losing lives. I can only recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps that we have provided here:

Can’t get your games to load on Facebook? Check this out…

Lives in the game are free items, that also refresh automatically for free. These items are classed as ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," and for this reason we=do not compensate any free lives that may have been lost.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?