Pet Rescue Saga Crashing

Micalah_Nicole
Micalah_Nicole Posts: 2 Newbie

For 2 days now every time I try to open pet rescue on my iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.3 it crashes before it even loads. I get to the orange king load screen the spinner spins a couple times and it crashes closing out of the app all on its own. I have done a force restart a few times, tried updating everything but there are no updates available, everything except delete the game and reinstall because then I will lose my spot and all my progress. I downloaded the game to my iPhone and it works fine. All of my other king games work fine on my iPad just this one is not working. Any help would be great!

Answers

• Micalah_Nicole
    Micalah_Nicole Posts: 2 Newbie

Well since I never got an answer I decided to press my luck and delete the app and reinstall just hoping everything was backed up to Game Center like it's supposed to be.. WELL. The app works but I lost ALL of my progress.. Went from at least level 150 (that's just the last one I remember playing) to level 46 because somehow that connected to Facebook. Thanks King.com. Don't think I want to or am going to play all these levels over again. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?