Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
May I please get the additional nine bars that I was charged for or can you give me a refund?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Carole Filion,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
I have the same issue - I purchased 100 gold bars for $13.99 but got charged $31.99... not once but TWICE. I only noticed on the second time. Please refund.
Hi Bows44,
Thank you for posting your question here on King Care.
I sent you a private message (visible in your inbox top right on PC or left hand in the menu on your mobile).