Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
How do I rescue 2 pets on level 1434 please. Can you help ive been stuck for a few weeks. Thankyou
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This game isn't my strong point but if I'm stuck on a level then YouTube normally helps me out. There's always a wealth of videos to go through to help you see what you need to do etc. Here is a good example, hopefully it helps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0wiGwCmo3M
This game isn't my strong point but if I'm stuck on a level then YouTube normally helps me out. There's always a wealth of videos to go through to help you see what you need to do etc. Here is a good example, hopefully it helps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0wiGwCmo3M