When is the issue with the friends list being blank in Pet Rescue Saga going to be fixed?

I cannot advance in the game unless I type in names. The only names showing up are those that don't play.  I don't want to have to go to King.com to play, I'm not having any issues with facebook either. I have tried removing the app and re-adding it, everything is up to date. Is there a way to update a game from facebook or is it automatic?  I am NOT using any mobile device.  

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

Surely it's better to type in the names of the people you want to get tickets from rather just just randomly sending them out. It only happens once every episode so it's not too much in doing that. 

• Michelle_Roush
    Michelle_Roush Posts: 2 Newbie

Surely it's better to type in the names of the people you want to get tickets from rather just just randomly sending them out. It only happens once every episode so it's not too much in doing that. 

Thank you for your response, but that did not answer my question or solve the problem. I have had to type in names for the last several roadblocks. I would much rather just go through the list of actual players and click send; except I can't because the list is blank. I have noticed many people seem to be having this issue, instead of sidestepping around it, why not fix it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?