Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I finally retrieved my progress and they gave me 10 of each boosters and I do appretiate that, but I had a lot more of certain boosters that I put a lot of time and patience in getting. It just gets frustrating at times.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Deatra!
Which model of tablet do you have?
I've seen threads where older Android and iOS are no longer compatible with the game: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash
In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.
Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.
You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars.
Cheers :-)