Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I won all leavels on pet rescue saga up to 42 cant pass debrise in the way do I have to buy bars just to contuie?been trying for months now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Paulette Ward, you are at a roadblock in the game, you need to click on the icon for continuing, it will ask you to either pay gold bars or ask 3 friends to help you pass. If you need friends to help, you can use facebook friends who also play, or connect to the kingdom at King.com and you'll be assigned random friends who play the same game.
Try watching videos of the level being completed by others, that's what I do if I ever get stuck personally. If not, maybe this will help: https://www.withoutthesarcasm.com/clear-pet-rescue-saga-level-42/