Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I logged in to my king account and synced my Facebook account, but all my progress is lost in candy crush, farm heroes super saga, and pet rescue. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Fig,Are you using the same email account as you did when you first started playing CC through faceboook? Did you login through your facebook and it's showing all progress lost or just on king.com?Thank you,Jilly
Hi Fig,
Are you using the same email account as you did when you first started playing CC through faceboook? Did you login through your facebook and it's showing all progress lost or just on king.com?
Thank you,
Jilly
Thanks for posting your question here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message as I will need to check your account with you.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team