Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
WHY CAN'T I GET LIVES ON LINE LIKE I DO ON MY CELL PHONE.IT ASK YOU TO SEND LIVES BUT YOU CAN'T USE THEM ONLINE WHEN I AM USEING MY COMPUTER ON PET RESCUE SAGA. LOVE THE GAME BUT NEED LIVE.LIKE YOUR OTHER GAMES
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree, when you first load Pet Rescue on computer it 'gives' you lives, but they are already full! The only time you can accept and reply to messages on the computer version of Pet Rescue is at the time of loading so it is useless. Pet Rescue Saga on computer is the only King game that does not include a message envelope to save lives and requests.
Louise, could you please try and be more clear with your question. When you say that you can't use lives online, what do you mean?