Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I feel that some of the games I'm playing will only let you get ahead if you spend actual money. I'm not paying for games on Facebook. Pyramid Solitaire, Pet Rescue namely. Very frustrating and unrewarding. I'm about to kick them to the curb.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree that it is very frustrating when you get to a difficult level and get stuck.
I have managed to play every Pet Rescue level without boosters or extra moves (or paying for anything) up until Level 1609.
Some have taken days to pass, but usually if they are really hard the level will be changed next time the game updates.
Unfortunately the one I'm stuck at has not even been labeled a 'hard' level... (yet?)
If you get really stuck it is a good time to use some of the free boosters that come from playing the bonus games, or look up a help guide, or join a Facebook help group for tips. I can recommend some if you like?
Or if you have a specific level you're at now and need help, just ask here