I have not been able to play Pet Rescue Saga for over a week now.

Options
T_Faulkenberry
T_Faulkenberry Posts: 7 Level 2

I have done everything there is to do, cleared cache, deleted the game & downloaded it over, followed the directions sent from King and it still only downloads 50% bars. I got on 1 time, played through level 3 on weather alert then had to get off for a few hours and cannot get back on the game...I was on the highest level until the new ones just came out..This is making me not want to try again. My computer says this is not a secure site when the game site comes up. Help please as this was my favorite game...

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Which browser are you playing in and what OS do you have, Windows 10 by any chance? The Facebook and King Care site are showing as secure for me so not sure what that's about. Have you tried loading it up in a different browser to see if it's the same?

• T_Faulkenberry
    T_Faulkenberry Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Which browser are you playing in and what OS do you have, Windows 10 by any chance? The Facebook and King Care site are showing as secure for me so not sure what that's about. Have you tried loading it up in a different browser to see if it's the same?

I have tried all I know to do...I have an acer chromebook and chrome is all I can use. I tried on facebook and thru just downloading the game through the app bookstore but nothing works...it still shows my site as insecure on this game and won't load all the way....thanks though for the info...I just deleted it all again....we'll see! lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?