Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
I can restore your game but you will need to create a new Kingdom account.
Open the app and in the bottom left corner tap the settings button. Tap the orange symbol and set up your account.
Let me know the new email address that you use and also the level you were playing.
Kind regards,
Johnny
i don't see a reply. I will tell you that i tried to log in w/my email address and it says it is not registered.
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.