Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
II asked two questions and have yet to have them answered. How long do you usually take to answer questions about our tech issues?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have sent you a private message in King Care too, so that I can check your account details. Please check the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Thanks!
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I have checked your previous question :-) Pet Coins are a game currency that you earn when you complete the levels. You can use them to buy the Block Buster booster at the start of each level. It looks like a pick axe and for just 3000 coins you receive 3 of the boosters.
Currently you can only purchase the Block Busters with coins while playing on Facebook.
**Please note that these coins cannot be used on mobile.
If you cannot see the coins whilst playing on Facebook please could you share a screenshot of you game so that I can investigate this for you?
To add an image to your reply please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks a lot, and have a lovely weekend!